Menu icon Menu

Chapelle de la Visitation

THONON-LES-BAINS

The Monastery of the Visitation was founded by Saint Jeanne de Chantal and consecrated in 1684. It has four bays, the last of which houses the choir and is slightly square in shape. Although it is from the Baroque period, it has traditionally Gothic rib vaults.

Dates:
Closed temporarily.

Suitable for:

  • Groupe (EN)

Adapted tourism:

Services:

  • Tour free of charge
  • Unguided individual tours
Chapelle de la Visitation

Place in pictures

Address:
25 rue des granges
74200 THONON-LES-BAINS

Phone: 04 50 70 69 49